It’s been said many times that March roars in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb. With all of the cold weather we’ve been experiencing lately, most of us may feel like this winter is never going to come to an end! But every year without fail, the snow melts, the temperature rises, and the winter season closes, allowing us to make way for the warmth and beauty of spring.
Spring is a time of action, a heating up of the desire for a new place to call home for many. Maybe you or someone you know is looking right now or considering it. That’s great! We are here to help with that. Whether it be a list of the 10 best buys matching your home buying criteria or delivering top dollar on a home sale along with our written guarantee of the asking price, we are eager to help! And, as you know, we love making guarantees! Like our Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee: Love the home, or we’ll buy it back! Or our Seller Guarantee: Your Home Sold Guaranteed or We’ll Buy It! And we guarantee that a portion of our income WILL go to a very worthy cause ...Brant Animal Aid Foundation!
We are on a mission to donate $5,000
to BRANT ANIMAL AID FOUNDATION!
We proudly donate a portion of our income from referral sales to Brant Animal Aid Foundation to help them continue to fund initiatives that prevent and relieve unnecessary suffering of animals in Brantford and Brant County. To find out more about the amazing work that Brant Animal Aid does and how we help them, check out out blog post titled "March 2019 Newsletter."
Finally, we want you to know that you may call us for any reason. We truly appreciate your friendship and referrals.
Jody and Paula Tysoski 519-761-3737
The Platinum Living Realty Team
Sutton Team Realty Inc. Brokerage
How to Avoid 9 Common Buyer Traps BEFORE Buying a Brant County Home
- Buying a home is a major investment no matter which way you look at it. But for many homebuyers, it’s an even more expensive process than it needs to be because many fall prey to at least a few of the many common and costly mistakes which trap them into either paying too much for the home they want, or losing their dream home to another buyer or, worse, buying the wrong home for their needs. A systemized approach to the homebuying process can help you steer clear of these common traps, allowing you to not only cut costs, but also buy the home that’s best for you. An industry report has just been released entitled “Nine Buyer Traps and How to Avoid Them”. This important report discusses the 9 most common and costly of these homebuyer traps, how to identify them, and what you can do to avoid them.
To order a FREE Special Report, call toll-free 1-844-311-4202 and enter 5018 to hear a brief recorded message about how to order your FREE copy of this report You can call any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get your free special report NOW to learn how to avoid costly buyer mistakes before you purchase your next home.
COMMUNITY EVENT : HANDMADE AND VINTAGE MARKET
Sunday, March 24th, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: Paris Fairgrounds, 139 Silver Street Paris
This isn’t your average handmade show! The Paris Fairgrounds will be filled with treasures sure to appeal to everyone. 100 vendors bringing vintage, retro, rustic, reclaimed, upscale rummage & handmade. $3.00 admission. 12 and under free.
Word of the Month...
: To make clear or easy to understand.
Michelle asked her teacher to eludicate the complex math problem to help her better understand it.
“Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it.” - Chinese Proverb
Words To Live By...
What We’re Celebrating in March
- Congratulations to our clients Mark and Jan Cromwell on their purchase of 38 Brier Park Road!
- Congratulations to our clients Wendy Kowal and Andy Montgomery on their purchase of 38 Cambridge Drive!
- Congratulations to our client Chris Rotchill on the sale of his home, 165 Sydenham Street, as well as purchasing and moving into his new home, 103-9 Grant Boulevard!
- We are proud to be the Third Place top producing realtors at Sutton Team Realty for the month of February!
- We are honoured to receive the 2018 President’s Award from the Sutton Team Realty 2018 Brantford Real Estate Awards.
- We want to send out a big Happy Birthday to our clients who are celebrating birthdays this month: Debbie Kuilboer, Spencer Candy, Jan Cromwell, John Misiti, Dan Bremner, Virginio Melo, and John Sharp.
Visit our Facebook Page, “Jody and Paula Tysoski Your Home Sold Guaranteed or We’ll Buy It”
for more things to celebrate, including our latest videos!
Coming soon for Exclusive sale!
LUXURY FIXER UPPER!
Call 519-761-3737 for details
- Stunning view overlooking Paris!
- This home has incredible potential to be your forever home!
- Over 2500 sq feet with awesome cathedral great room 20+ foot ceilings with window from bottom to top!
- Beautiful treed lot is over 1/2 an acre and is your own private forest.
More coming soon for exclusive sales!
Visit www.BrantComingSoon.com for exclusive access to details
- Beautiful executive home in Rosedale
- Bungalow in Henderson with large lot and detached garage
- Great starter in Terrace Hill
- Completely renovated in stunning design 4 level backsplit
- Completely renovated Charming Character home in Homedale
THANK YOU for reading our Marketwatch newsletter. We wanted to produce a newsletter that has great content and is valuable to you! What would you like to see in our newsletter? We’d love to know your thoughts! Email us at MWNL@Tysoski.com